Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

No matter the condition……. Walk closely with GOD


He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.
Proverbs 10:5 King James Version (KJV)

It is straight and simple, you want to be great in life, you just have to work hard!! And do it at the right time...
Sometimes you just seem to always do the right thing at the right time and still not get the right results, or probably fail… The harder you work, the bad results just keep coming in… And the popular notion doesn’t seem to just come into play!

And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar.
2 And the Lord appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:
3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;
4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.... Genesis 26:1-5

12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him. Genesis 26:12

Isaac wanted to do what his father did during the time of famine (Genesis 12:10), go to Egypt, save his life and that of his family and people, but GOD told him to stay put that he would be successful!

He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail. 1 Samuel 2:9 King James Version (KJV)


The truth is you have to know what GOD is saying per time per season…. You can’t just do it on your own, or prevail by your own skill or talent, you will always need the help of GOD, guiding you on what to do.

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel 2:28 King James Version (KJV)

GOD doesn’t leave HIS people in the dark, HE is sure to always provide an insight on what to do, you just have to be available to build a perfect relationship with HIM. You know with we humans, someone whom you have built a very good relationship with, you don’t leave the person in the dark, about anything that concerns you, you’ll let them know all that concerns you. The same applies with GOD….

And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; Genesis 18:17

There is always a change in times and seasons about everything, and you would like GOD who knows everything, to update you about all there is to know about that everything…… The truth is just for you to now, reach out to HIM.
GOD has done the most important here…..

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

So it is up to you take time out of your day to reach out with HIM, and HE will do the same to you…

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

To be stronger, you need to eat more and probably exercise too, to have excellent grades as a student, you need to study more, to be have great results as an entrepreneur, you will have to hire the best set of people, but with GOD you just have to simply spend more time with HIM. It seems awkward but its true….. For a calf to be healthy and stronger, it does not start to eat grass, it has to take time and spend with his mum, the cow and suckle to get milk. In spending time with his mum, he will be stronger. There is no strength when a river forgets its source. To be ahead of the game this 21st Century doesn’t start with you seeking answers in the world, but it starts with you spending time with GOD… When there was nothing and Isaac thought of moving out, GOD told HIM to stay put….. Walk closely with GOD and tell HIM exactly how you feel……

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:7 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Points If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.  JOHN 14:14

1. LORD help me to always reach you, concerning all that has to do with me, not forgetting you when the going gets tough or when everything is getting really good….

17 Deal bountifully with thy servant, that I may live, and keep thy word.
18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.
19 I am a stranger in the earth: hide not thy commandments from me.
Psalm 119:17-19 King James Version (KJV)

2. LORD let me to always know you are there for me in the good and the bad times

I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Psalm 16:8 King James Version (KJV)

To be #Great in life, is a benefit of a closer a relationship with JESUS (James 4:8), and you can know how to have one by clicking this link  bit.ly/17DNcrF 

GOD BLESS YOU!!


Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment