Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Hear from GOD, Hold on to it and work on it!…. #Greatness



22 The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
Proverbs 10:22 King James Version (KJV)

I got a good job offer, didn’t take it because I would be leaving the church GOD assigned me to, to be with for a period of time, at the end of the day I was able to figure out a lot of things that were paramount to my life. I was able to put my whole life back on course and know what to do and make the right decisions concerning certain things!

The blessings of GOD, also comes with the decisions you make in your life…. For instance you don’t decide to sleep around, the benefits are enormous, you don’t decide to cut corners at work the benefits are countless. You will have rest of mind and be proud of yourself!
Let GOD be the reason why you do things, forget life and the things everyone expects you to do, it can be challenging to avoid the choices people suggest to you, especially when it sounds better and so tempting that you can almost not refuse, but you have to refuse it, because it is not GOD’S plan for you!!

25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Proverbs 16:25 King James Version (KJV)

You know the first thing GOD asks me when I am clueless about anything is, what is MY WORD concerning this matter? When I remember, sometimes I don’t feel comfortable but at the end of the day, I realize that GOD actually set me up for success!

13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 1:13 King James Version (KJV)


15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
2 Thessalonians 2:15King James Version (KJV)

The people or situations that come around suggesting things that are not in-line with what GOD has for you, is just a way for GOD to check if you will really stand for HIM! The same situation also braces your heart with confidence, to ensure that you really know what you want to do, it gets you determined and fills your heart with strength and courage, you can therefore forge ahead with the plan of GOD concerning your life!

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:9 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Points 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

1. LORD make me brave, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
Psalm 27:14 King James Version (KJV)

2. LORD make me bold, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
Psalm 138:3 King James Version (KJV)

3. LORD give me an excellent SPIRIT, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.
Daniel 6:3 King James Version (KJV)

4. Thank GOD that HE has won over the purpose and plan of Nigeria, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

5. Thank GOD that HE has established HIS will in NIGERIA, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Psalms 7:17

6. Thank GOD that NIGERIA, is a country now living for GOD, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

18 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
Deuteronomy 8:18 King James Version (KJV)

7. LORD thank you for a wonderful election, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Ephesians 5:20

8. LORD thank you for a wonderful regime ahead, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
Psalms 50:14

To be #Great in life, is a benefit of a closer a relationship with JESUS (James 4:8), and you can know how to have one by clicking this link  bit.ly/17DNcrF 


GOD BLESS YOU!!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment