Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Trust & Confidence in GOD



The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.
Proverbs 10:30 King James Version (KJV)

Take it or leave it, people die every day, fail and lose everything to some decisions they made, while others just lose everything to one incident or another and never recover. There is a promise for you a Christian that has decided to just stick to GOD whether it is favorable or not, you will not be removed! You won’t just whine up dead, or remain a failure, because you have JESUS!

16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
Proverbs 24:16 King James Version (KJV)


Things happen, you might have failed or at the moment you are at a particular point in your life you are not where you want or imagine, don’t be afraid to verge on, keep on pushing you will eventually make it, don’t stop for anything! Look deep within yourself and know that you must live a life that gives Glory to GOD, you will turn out successful keep on pushing, GOD cannot look at you and leave you as a failure. GOD wants us to utilize our relationship with HIM and make the best, HE wants to be our support system, and our help.


Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:9 King James Version (KJV)


There was a time I was looking for jobs, someone just came by and said don’t give up brother keep searching, it is important you find a job, then add another one. When you go to a place ask for the manager and tell him you want a job, look him in the eye as you ask for one! Don’t quit, he says to me, he says when you feel like you are giving up someone is out there looking at your resume. Keep pushing!!

31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31 King James Version (KJV)

I was about to lodge in the hotel, I came before the time assigned to me on the booking and they said that is ok, that I shouldn’t bother that I am allowed. The attendant at the front desk ask me for a credit card, to make deposit or some cash, I later realized that I forgot my jacket in the bus as I came to town! I told the attendant that I would like to go check the bus stop for the bus, the bus had left as I got there. To cut the story short the manager attended to me saying that I would have not being allowed in any other hotel in town, he allowed me to stay without making any deposit! The jacket contained important things!


Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lordthy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Deuteronomy 31:6 King James Version (KJV)

I first worshipped, and danced before GOD and made sure the devil was shamed that I won’t be afraid, “something great will come out of all this” (this is what I say when bad things happen!). I later called the bus line they said they will contact me, when they find the jacket! As I was about to return home, I asked the bus driver if he had seen any jacket he said no, that I should wait for the next bus, I asked the other bus driver, he asked what color and he went to the luggage area and gave me the jacket! I was so excited I took a picture with him!


20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
2 Corinthians 1:20 King James Version (KJV)

I was confident something great will happen, I refused to call my family initially, in order not to get anybody worried! I was just confident that GOD will do something #Great out of all this! The devil tried to make me worry, but I trusted GOD and I tweeted. “GOD I know you are in all of this.. #Trust you”….. GOD reads our tweets, and HE knows our hearts!




Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovahis my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
Isaiah 12:2 King James Version (KJV)

No matter how bad trust GOD, HE is making something #Great out of your life! Depend on HIM!



31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

1. LORD let my heart no other solution in times of trials but you alone, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.


For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.
Behold, the Lord God will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
Isaiah 50:7-9 King James Version (KJV)

To be #Great in life, is a benefit of a closer a relationship with JESUS (James 4:8), and you can know how to have one by clicking this link  bit.ly/17DNcrF 


GOD BLESS YOU!!



Have a nice day!




No comments:

Post a Comment