Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Have no fear when people just love to ruin you!


An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.
Proverbs 11:9 King James Version (KJV)

On your road to #Greatness there are people who just love to ruin you....

161 Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.
162 I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
Psalm 119:161-162 King James Version (KJV)

When there are many false things brought up against you that are not true, hold on to GOD....

18 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Psalm 18:1-3 King James Version (KJV)


The only saving #Grace that you have is JESUS.... HE is all you need. There comes a time in life, when you have fully devoted your life to serving JESUS, HE now becomes the only thing you know.... You just have to simply trust the only one you know, don't lose your heart, and be worrisome when bad things happen just hold on to the one who holds the world in HIS HANDS....

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
. Romans 8:28 King James Version (KJV)


11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11 King James Version (KJV)



#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

LORD in the midst of allegations against me, help me to know you are my only defender, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 King James Version (KJV)


To be #Great in life, is a benefit of a closer a relationship with JESUS (James 4:8), and you can know how to have one by clicking this link  bit.ly/17DNcrF 


Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD WITH YOU

GOD BLESS YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment