Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Your existence is for GOD




The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.
Proverbs 11:3 King James Version (KJV)

You know that moment when you are always doing the right things, and better things just keep coming your way....

136 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 136:1 King James Version (KJV)

And you thank GOD for everything, you are actually surprised at the result of things and what becomes of all your hard work at the end of the day...

16 The labour of the righteous tendeth to life: the fruit of the wicked to sin.
Proverbs 10:16 King James Version (KJV)


GOD SPEAKS... Keep on doing the right thing, no matter how hard it is... I will be there with you through the thick and thin... Everything will work together for good because you love me.... Forget the achievements people make based on their own efforts... Life is better with me, I will break you through GREATNESS and you will be triumphant at the end of the day.... Be #Faithful... For everyone that has questioned and asked where is your GOD? I will surprise them.... To the extent you will be the only good news they know... The only success story they will read about.... I love you... I see the struggle and pain you're going through.... Don't worry you will understand it all someday... FROM YOUR LOVING FATHER “GOD”

24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
1 Thessalonians 5:24 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

LORD help me to keep living righteous by #YOUR STANDARDS FOR MY LIFE, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

Psalm 143:10 King James Version (KJV)


 To be #Great in life, is a benefit of a closer a relationship with JESUS (James 4:8), and you can know how to have one by clicking this link  bit.ly/17DNcrF 


Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD WITH YOU

GOD BLESS YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment