Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2016

JESUS LOVES YOU TAKE A STEP OF FAITH AND TRUST HIM ABOVE ALL THIS LIFE HAS TO OFFER, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.



21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
22 And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.
23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!
24 And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!
Mark 10:21-24King James Version (KJV)

It is hard for people who trust in their riches to enter #HEAVEN. Mark 10:21-24
For some unknown reason I didn't have milk for about 2 days, and I felt uncomfortable and I  told myself "get your acts together, don't make milk your god"... I felt like I was walking around with pants on and no belt... Ahhh! It uncomfortable, I could have gotten the milk when I had the chance, I thought I had enough left in the fridge for the night, it was just enough to fill a glass cup half way! I was trying to tell myself that " I don't want to be in a situation when something is taken away from me, that I miss it so much and I feel I cannot leave without it, because JESUS is all I need".




We can say JESUS is all I need, you never know till something is taken away from you, or something you have always wanted and waited for never shows up... To keep our focus more on JESUS, HE asks us to always drop what we have unknowingly put above HIM and follow HIM. Sometimes its food, clothes, friends, movies, music, sex, rest, sleep, books, school, work and many more.
GOD sometimes gets rid of everything or seizes some things from our lives, to improve our relationship with HIM. Moses on the mountain had nothing with him but GOD, Joseph had nothing with him but GOD in Egypt, Job lost everything but still kept his focus on GOD.... Pick the things that will make life seem meaningless if they no longer exist and ask GOD to help you to trust HIM, with or without those things... JESUS LOVES YOU TAKE A STEP OF FAITH AND TRUST HIM ABOVE ALL THIS LIFE HAS TO OFFER, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
To be #Great in life, is a benefit of a closer a relationship with JESUS (James 4:8), and you can know how to have one by clicking this link  http://bit.ly/17DNcrF

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point If ye shall #ask any thing in my #name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

LORD THANK YOU FOR TODAY, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

LORD HELP ME TRUST YOU ABOVE ALL THE THINGS, THIS LIFE HAS TO OFFER, KNOWING IT ONLY YOU I NEED, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD WITH YOU
GOD BLESS YOU!!
Check link in bio or click for full post.. Subscribe to blog! #JESUS LOVES YOU
http://gr8nes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment