Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2018

JESUS help me do the Impossible


JESUS help me do the Impossible

.
.
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mark 10:27
.
.
The beauty about being a Christian, is doing the unthinkable, GOD who made life is well known to you… And it’s up you to take charge of that opportunity and do something about it…. There is something GOD keeps reminding you that you should do this year 2018! Get out and do it! Know that your GOD is more than able to do the extraordinary! Don’t wait to have all your ducks in a row just go and get it done!
.

.
Prayer Point
LORD Help me do the Impossible for you.
.
LORD strengthen my heart through it all that I get all that you want me to do done, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

.
.
To be #Great in life, is a benefit of a closer a relationship with JESUS (James 4:8), and you can know how to have one by clicking this link  http://bit.ly/17DNcrF


Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment